Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Monday, November 24, 2014

An Update!!!!



Hallo! Natalia here, and i just wanted to inform you guys that I may start posting up a series on here on Pokemon Hunger games. I was just bored one day, and the idea just came to me. Please leave a comment if I should post it because my poll is acting weird, so i can't edit it. -_- If you guys have any ideas for it (or if I should even do it) leave a comment, and i will talk to you!
Thanks for reading and have a great day/night! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment