Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Friday, August 29, 2014

Pokemon #685 Slurpluff


Type: Fairy
Generation: 6
Pokedex entry (From Pokemon X): "It can distinguish the faintest of scents. It puts its sensitive sense of smell to use by helping pastry chefs in their work."
Evolution Line:
684Swirlix.png
Unevolved
Swirlix
 Fairy 
Pal Pad + Whipped Dream
Trade
holding Whipped Dream
685Slurpuff.png
First evolution
Slurpuff
 Fairy 
Stats/Comments: In my personal experience, Slurpluff is a pretty decent Pokemon. Since i own a copy of Pokemon X, i got mine from trade. It has 82 HP, but its speed stat is 72. I just find Slurpluff as a collector's Pokemon for filling up the Pokedex then for battle. I just love it because it's just soooo CUTE!!!! ^-^

Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't benn posting for a while. I just been SUPER busy since I've been traveling around a TON this summer. I hope this entry make u guys feel better! Anyways for my readers in the U.S.A, Happy (Early) Labor Day!!!! Again thanks for reading and have a great day/night! ^-^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment