Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Friday, August 1, 2014

Pokemon #466 Eletricvire


Generation:
Type: Electric
Pokedex Entry (From Pokemon Diamond/Pearl): "It pushes the tips of its two tails against the foe, then lets loose with over 20,000 volts of power."
Evolution Chart:
239Elekid.png
Baby form
Elekid
 Electric 
Egg
Breed


Rare Candy
Level 30
125Electabuzz.png
First evolution
Electabuzz
 Electric 
Electirizer
Trade
holding Electirizer
466Electivire.png
Second evolution
Electivire
 Electric 
Stats/Comments: Eletricvire attack stat is an incredible at a base stat of 123, making it the most powerful electric-type Pokemon to use physical attacks. Sadly, it has a low defense stat of 67. I haven't used eletricvire, but I may use it someday. Anyways, Pokemon Trainer Sunday is coming up this Sunday, so get ready!
Thanks for reading, good luck for anyone doing Pokemon Trainer Sunday (Like myself), and have a great day/night! ^-^

    

No comments:

Post a Comment