Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

*Holiday Special* 25 Random Facts About Myself



  1. As you can tell, my favorite Pokemon is eevee and its evolutions
  2. My favorite color is Light Blue
  3. I hate Frozen (Don't kill me)
  4. I don't like cake very much, but i like cupcakes
  5. I have a very good relationship with my little brother
  6. My favorite subject is Reading
  7. My least favorite subject is Math
  8. I take MMA, and I'm very good at it
  9. I still keep in touch with friends I've had since preschool
  10. Following that, we all get together once a year at my place
  11. My favorite type of food is Italian
  12. I was allergic to apples when i was younger, but I'm not anymore
  13. I never gotten stung by a bee
  14. Besides Pokemon, I also play Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life, and The Legend Of Zelda just to name a few
  15. I played FNAF (I never made it past the 3rd night)
  16. I find clowns very creepy
  17. I like the night better than the morning
  18. I don't have many friends
  19. The friends I do have are really awesome
  20. I procrastinate a lot
  21. Besides Pokemon, I like Hetalia, Vocaliod (I hope I spelled that right), Minecraft, and the Hunger Games
  22. I'm an avid reader
  23. My favorite books are the Hunger Games, Divergent, The Mortal Instruments, and Maximum Ride
  24. I like to draw
  25. One of my really good friends lives in Mexico, and we still keep in touch
Bonus: I'm a Latina
A/N: Sorry for not updating last week! I have failed my present.... Sorry.... ;( Hope this makes up for it! Also check out my friend on Deviant Art!  http://sword-wielding-gamer.deviantart.com/ 

Thanks for reading, happy new year, and have a great day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment