Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Monday, December 22, 2014

*Special* Pokemon #136 Flareon


Name: Flareon
Type:Fire
Generation:1
Pokedex entry (From Pokemon HeartGold): "It stores some of the air it inhales in its internal flame pouch, which heats it to over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit."
Evolution chart:
Stats/Comments: I didn't use flareon in any of the main games. However, I did use one in Pokemon Conquest, and it was great! In conquest, Flareon will be very useful in Nixtorm, which is an Ice type kingdom. I also use one in Pokemon showdown on my OU team. Anyways, It has good Attack at a base 130, and Special defense at 110. Its defense is at a base 60, so its not very good against physical water-type moves like Waterfall. 

A/N: This is a late birthday gift for my friend Juan. Happy (late) Birthday! Also, if you want to challenge me in Showdown, just gimmie a shout! My username is Slushy 526. Just post a comment, and we can talk. 

Anyways, Thanks for reading and have a great day/night! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment