Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pokemon #620 Mienshao


Generation: 5
Type: Fighting
Pokedex Entry (From Pokemon Black): "It wields the fur on its arms like a whip. Its arm attacks come with such rapidity that they cannot even be seen."
Evolution Chart: 
619Mienfoo.png
Unevolved
Mienfoo
 Fighting 
Rare Candy
Level 50
620Mienshao.png
First evolution
Mienshao
 Fighting 

Stats/Comments: I have to say that Mienshao is one of my favorite Pokemon, one of the first in my team to beat the Pokemon League, and was one of the first Pokemon in Pokemon Black to reach level 100. It's attack is 125, and it's speed is 105. However, it's defense and special defense are only at 60. It has a amazing move pull  learning moves such as Stone Edge, and Acrobatics. This is a Fighting type that I truly recommend. As a side note, my Mienshao is shiny.
As always, thanks for reading and have a great day/night! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment