Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 4th Special: #628 Braviary

Pokemon Number #628 Braviary *July 4th Special*
Braviary flavor – Pokémon #628 - veekun
Generation: 5
Type: Normal/Flying
Pokedex entry (from Pokemon White): "The more scars they have, the more respect these brave soldiers of the sky get from their peers"
Stats/Comments:I love Braviary!! ^-^ I love it as a Pokemon, and recommend it as a good attacker, but it has very poor special attack. Also this is one of my favorite Pokemon. I hoped you guys enjoyed the 4th yesterday (for anyone in the states) i know i did! With this have a great day/night!
BTW, I praise you if you get this picture:
HetaPoke- America+Braviary by FrozenSeashell on deviantART



















No comments:

Post a Comment