Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pokemon #523 Zebstrika



Generation: 5
Typing: Electric
Pokedex Entry (From Black/White 2): "When this ill-tempered Pokémon runs wild, it shoots lightning from its mane in all directions."
Evolution chart:
522Blitzle.png
Unevolved
Blitzle
 Electric 
Rare Candy
Level 27
523Zebstrika.png
First evolution
Zebstrika
 Electric 
Stats/Comments: I personally think that Zebstrika is a pretty decent Pokemon to have.It has high speed, but has very low defense and special defense. I recommend this Pokemon as a good, solid electric type that can learn moves such as flame charge, rain dance, and thunder.

As always thanks for reading my blog, and start commenting on what Pokemon i should post about next. Have a great day/night! ^-^
-Natalia
   


No comments:

Post a Comment