Hello!

Hello! I'm Natalia and this is my blog all about Pokemon! :D This is a blog dedicated to Pokemon, so if you want me to draw a Pokemon, or have a special request about a post, tell me by a comment. I'll try to update as much as I can, ok ^-^?

Thanks for reading, and enjoy my blog!

-Natalia

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pokemon #675 Pangoro *Special*


Generation: 6
Type: Fighting/Dark
Pokedex Entry ( from Pokemon Y): "It charges ahead and bashes its opponents like a berserker, uncaring about any hits it might take. Its arms are mighty enough to snap a telephone pole."
Evolution Chain:
674Pancham.png
Unevolved
Pancham
 Fighting 
Rare Candy + Dark
Level 32
with a Dark-type in the party
675Pangoro.png
First evolution
Pangoro
 Fighting  Dark 
Stats/Comments: Pangoro is a pretty decent Pokemon to have in your party. With a attack as high as 124, but this causes a low speed of 58. I have never used Pangoro, so I can't say if I had a good experience with this Pokemon or not. with this, it's a decent Pokemon to have on your team. 

Thanks for reading my my blog, and Happy (Belated) B-day to my friend Claire. I made this entry just for you! So, thanks again and have a great day/night! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment